February 25, 2009

Its another end of a month

My blog has not been updated, yes I know, and I'm sorry.
I've just been so busy lately. Mostly caught up with school stuff....

Mostly Choral speaking... Mr Eugene is really pushing us to our limits. One person does one tiny mistake, re-do from the top. English society is also another one... I have been elected president this year again. Supervising teacher is Pn. Shoba which I really don't mind. I think Pn. Shoba is ok. Some students don't like her... you know who you are.... *stares at them*.

Oh and I also joined PSS. My first day was on Monday and I learned eveything I had to learn. Arrange books, stamp this, key in this, write this... everything. All learned. =D Now I just gotta remember it. But I think I'll be okay. I like the library and I love books. =D

I don't really have much to post noww..... but when I do, I will!!



Now, I feel these 3 things....


Tired

Tired



And Tired

No comments: