October 2, 2008

Steamboat Party =D

Today Kim had a steamboat party at his house and I was invited.

At 12.30 I got to his place. Pik Kei, Wee Sheong, Ying Soon, Chester and Eyka we're already there. I watched them play cards. I didn't know how to play whatever they were playing. One round they gave me the cards and Pik Kei was supposed to be my mentor... haha. But ended up I was just holding the cards and she was taking them out of my hand and putting them down. Lols.

When Julian (finally) came we started eating! =D The food was awesome. There were prawns,

mushrooms, fishballs, eggs, sausages.... and more fishballs. haha. Grace came a while later with fried rice... YUM!! =P
So yeahh.... we sat there eating... and chatting.... and eating.... and chatting.




some shots while eating...




Julian and Wee Sheong... WAIT! I have a better one of Julian!!



2 Great Shots of JULIAN!!! HAHA




Chester and Pik Kei



Ying Soon


Eyka and me



Kim, Grace and Chester... with a bit of PK. haha




Okay.... then after food we went up to Kim's room and watched a movie. First pick was HOSTEL. Its supposed to be a scary movie, but it wasn't that scary 'cause all of us we're making fun of the movie. Poor Grace got scared by Ying Soon 'cause be "boo-ed" her really loud. Grace had her face covered by her bag. Julian was sitting infront of me so I could duck behind the big guy. We didn't watch the whole thing though. Halfway Pik Kei left... Then we switched movies to Hot Fuzz. Grace left and then Chester. So left 5 of us. Went home at about 4.30 I guess. I had fun with the Form 6. I was the only Form 2 there lols... =P Thanks for inviting me Kim. =D



Pics in Kim's room










Oh when I got home this little guy flew into my study room. =D I had to use my lucky star tuppleware to put him in. All the stars are next to him... haha

No comments: